CD 8 and...trigger?

Guess my body really wanted to move this month! This is officially the earliest trigger ever.

I was surprised yesterday to get the call back to cut down my medication; the number of follies seemed normal to me. They wanted me back in today and, lo and behold, there was a 17mm follie hanging out. It practically waved.

I got the call from andrology first, so it was pretty safe to say by about 10 am that I knew I would trigger tonight and have IUI tomorrow and Thursday. And so it was, and so we are. Hardly superovulation with one good follie, but I'll take what I can get. My body was so damned eager to get moving this time, maybe this will be it.

Maybe.

Hope. What a weird thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.