5w 5d and another hurdle hurdled. Hee!

More monitoring this morning, though when I walked in and saw that the ultrasounds were being done by one of the practice partners, I was pretty happy to wait. He took a lot of time to poke around and measure things; seems everything is right on time, right where it should be, and growing nicely, well on target to make 14mm by Wednesday's 6 week milestone. By "everything" I mean the yolk sac and the gestational sac, since we can't see the baby yet, but the edge of the yolk sac is starting to show where we should be able to see Baby Stoat next week.

I do have two cysts, but the doctor says not to be worried about them if they're not causing any pain, so I won't.

All things considered, I'm pretty pleased. :) I miss riding, though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.