14 DPO.

BFN. In fact, if there could be a way to make an absence of colour on a white field, I think this test would have it.

AF is late, but I O'd multiple eggs so it's likely my P4 was much higher this time and so she'll take her sweet time getting here -- not like last month, showing up a day early so she could surprise me at Christmas. This makes certain my boobs still hurt, my brain is still foggy, and I am still feeling awful -- all the joy of being knocked up without the awful inconvenience of, you know, an actual baby.

Let's send this feeling to these high school twits making "pregnancy pacts" at age 14 and see if they still want to do this and have to change diapers at the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.