2 DPO.

My ovaries have stopped feeling like they are attempting to chew their way out from the inside. This is a good thing.

We're supposed to get a horrific snow storm tomorrow morning, which is fine by me as long as it does not mess up my Thursday. I can sit at home for a day -- hell, I need to sit at home for another day and make sure I'm caught up with work -- but the snow had better not mess up my RE appointment or my flight, in that order please.

Really, 10" of snow isn't all that much anyway, not for here. We've just been blessed by an abnormally dry winter this year and are spoiled. Still, off to buy bread and milk and eggs, because that's what you're supposed to do in a Snowpocalypse. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.