CD 2 and a Bad Mood

I'm watching the rain fall, waiting for medication to be delivered. The weather's a mess and quite frankly I'm unsurprised that UPS is late.

The cramps I thought I had escaped are here in force today and sitting up has been a bit of a trial. I'm also starving and can't leave the house to get food in case I miss the UPS guy with my medication. I want someone to bring me food and then go away so I can bury myself under blankets and sleep until the Stoat comes home from work.

My plan for the month is to be able to turn the computer off by 8 pm. I am far too "connected" and I think this is a source of stress. Time for more at-home pursuits that don't involve electronics, I think.

Back to bed now, and I hope the sodding doorbell rings soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.