Eleven - Game On!

Well. Game on!

I have three mature follicles and four possible mature. While that sounds like a lot, we're dealing with the Stoat's issues as well, so our chances of success, while still high, are less than what a "normal" couple would be.

Not that anyone would accuse the Stoat and I of being normal. Oh no!

My ovaries have caught up, performed nicely, and produced three mature follicles and four potentially mature ones.

Dr. S., not my normal doctor, was very concerned about the risk of multiples, but the thing is that doctors only read an abbreviated chart before performing the ultrasound. So she had no idea about the four failed cycles and ectopic we'd already gone through, plus the surgery, until I told her. After that, she gave the OK to trigger, contingent upon the bloodwork.

Hence, trigger later and IUI tomorrow and Monday. :)

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but this feels like the first cycle all over again, what with the factory-restored reproductive tract I'm sporting. With so many eggs and all of the paths cleared, is it possible we may have a chance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.