Aargh!!!

I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall!!

I have been to the RE so many times this week I'm going broke from the co-pays. This is the fifth or sixth visit in about 8 days and my follicles *still* aren't ready to go. Follistim made a lot of them appear, but they are proceeding along at a snail's pace, having grown one stinking millimeter in two days! Today will be my 11th injection of the fecking stuff.

For contrast, the average time I was on Gonal F was six days.

I don't want any more blood work, either. Six times in the last week is e-freaking-nough. I look like a heroin addict. I have track marks. I am FED UP!!!

I'm seriously looking forward to a vacation now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.