Carousel.

The exhaustion hasn't abated, despite going to bed at 9.00 last night.

Being up for an ultrasound this morning didn't help. At least I thought it was a good ultrasound, with three follicles looking like they could be the likely one. 14, 13, and 12mm, respectively.

Of course, now the RE is concerned because there are three whole follicles growing. They've but my dose of Follistim way back tonight and want to see me again tomorrow, which is damned inconvenient and not going to help the exhaustion. I was hoping for at least some sleep between the crazy scheduling this weekend!

Ah well, it's not to be, and if I get a Baby Stoat out of the deal, I'm fine with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.