Early.

IUI today and tomorrow. I don't feel positive about this cycle, but at least I don't feel so negative as I did last time. I was positive that it wouldn't work.

I wish I didn't have so many stress factors right now, but unfortunately life is dealing me quite a bit right now outside of the whole TTC thing! Moving country will do that to you, I suppose. We seem to have gotten it sorted to a reasonable degree, so that by Tuesday it should be behind us.

I don't feel like I've been very healthy this week, despite making more meals at home and eating out less (out of necessity since we're broke!). I had several days off from working out and riding due to air time out of the saddle. I rode Sunday and Monday, did barn work on Friday, and went to the gym on Thursday. I suppose if I go to the gym tomorrow that will mean I did something active four out of eight days, not too shabby. I am doing poorly at losing weight, which is not ideal, and it is actually coming in spite of being a "vegetablist" for most of the week! For some reason meat is not tasty this week and I've only had it three times. I really need to find some vegetablist recipes that are not full of soy. I don't want to eat something that is shaped/textured like meat, I want purely veggie stuff!

Meh. I just feel a bit of a lard ass because all I had to eat today was McDonalds. No more feeling sorry for myself, though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.