Finally!


Progress!

I've discovered that going to the RE at 6.30 am gets me in at the same time as going at 5.30 am, and the wait isn't as bad. Go figure. I barely had time to read any of my book.

There is finally an 18mm follicle hanging around. I can finally stop the nasty Follistim injections and move on to the nasty Ovidrel injections, which of course is the Big Effing Needle Of Death. I never thought I'd say this, but thank God!

I felt very positive about this cycle earlier; maybe "slow & steady" will be what wins the race? Who knows? I'm still going to get a second opinion over the holiday, and have to take some time off from this and regroup, maybe come back to it in early Spring. The peaks and valleys of elation and depression are becoming too varied and I need some balance.

So no sleeping in for myself or The Stoat this weekend, it's andrology and IUI for us. At least my arms can start healing up soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.