Waiting

The thing about the two week wait...

...is that it is filled with waiting. Which is exactly what I am doing now.

In that, I've been lucky (?) to have so much excess stress to distract me and here we are at 5 days post ovulation. I haven't had time to exercise in over a week and there's no foreseeable relief in sight before going on holiday. I definitely didn't want to approach this holiday as a lard ass, but seems I'll be doing just that.

Given that this is the case, this means that I cannot have the consult at the hospital in London as I'm too far outside of their "acceptable weight" guidelines. I'm not too disappointed, since not exercising is my fault, not theirs. I've been eating healthy -- whole grain bread and peanut butter for most meals -- I can get back on track easily enough after things settle down a bit. It's not just exercise which has slid; I'm two days behind in my writing, I haven't ridden in almost two weeks, and I haven't done any housework so the dust bunnies are forming a union -- I think the dirty dishes are organising it.

Apart from that, no conception news other than my progesterone was low and I had to have another shot of Ovidrel last night. Woo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.