Silence

It amazes me how central London can be more silent at 3 am than our suburban NJ bolthole.

Consequently, that leaves much time to think. More precisely, more time to become nervous about the surgery on the 12th, but if there's something wrong and my fallopian tubes really don't...fallope...then I'd rather it were fixed now.

I started cinnamon instead of Metformin and Soy instead of the carefully hoarded Clomid. We shall see if I ovulate this month. The cinnamon doesn't upset my stomach so I'm taking a higher dose than the Met, and also it makes my burps taste nice.

Should probably call the fertility clinic and tell them I'm away, but it can wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.