Twenty-four.

Here I am, CD 24. No idea whether or not I'll have a period in four days. Likely not. Even if soy worked, I definitely didn't O until just before the operation.

The post op is tomorrow and I've been exceedingly careful about activity this past week. No riding (!), no gym, and no pilates. I'm afraid to exercise my core; I have visions of more scar tissue forming and pulling things which (appear to be, according to the photos) are in place back out of place. I don't know if it's true, all I do know is I need to exercise. I feel slothly, and I don't like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.