Twenty.

Recovery is going all right. The incisions are small and don't hurt, and I haven't needed anything stronger than Advil. I was worried about the gas pain -- I know what that is like! -- but there really wasn't any. I was a little sore towards the end of last night, but that was after a full day of light activity. I'm such a trooper.

Today I'm resolved to get back on the medications, even Metformin. One of the cool things is that just as they were putting the IV in, the nurse was checking my medications and asked about the Metformin. She ran a fasting glucose test on the blood that was on the IV thingy, and it came back high end of normal, not IR! So that is nice. I'll still take the metformin of doom because it's supposed to help (ha!) but knowing my blood sugar is under control and probably due to my diet is a nice feeling.

All I want to do with today is take a shower, which I wasn't allowed yesterday. That will be nice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.