Twenty-six.

I OVULATED!

The post op went well. Very well.

My ovaries are back where they belong and scar-free. My tubes are open. My intestines are back where they're supposed to go, too. Apparently the surgery took about four hours, I wouldn't have known though. Good drugs are good. Everything was fixed.

I've healed well. The doctor did a pelvic and there was no pain. Since we're ready to go, he did an ultrasound and pulled some bloodwork. The ultrasound revealed a surprise - a corpus luteum! I got the bloodwork results back today; P4 of 8 - OVULATION!

So either the soy worked or it's the biggest fluke of nature ever. Either way, it means A: I don't have to take prometreum and B: I'll get my period on my own! :D

Only another infertile would understand how much of a cause for joy this is.

1 comments:

meggo January 22, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Whooo-hooo!!!!!! Yaay for spontaneously Oing on your own and yaay for a good post-op report :)

Post a Comment

About this blog

The Stoatette, wife of the man known only as The Foxy Stoat, has embarked upon a strange journey during which she has to conquer her fears of pain, loss, heartbreak, and needles.